Saturday, January 4, 2014

Introduction

INTRODUCTION


Hi there.  I'm Benjamin Brizzell.  I usually go by Ben but you can call me Bronco if you like.  I help to run a farm market and greenhouse business that my parents founded way back in 1974.  One of my main responsibilities at the business is to take care of the greenhouses.  That is growing the plants, sowing the seeds, eliminating pests, doing repairs and maintenance, and anything else you have to do to keep a greenhouse running.

I thought it might be fun to share the work I do in the greenhouse in this blog.  I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with this moving forward in the season but I figured in January while there's not much going on I might as well give it a shot.  If you're reading this I'd like to thank you for being interested in what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment